Nanoprecise has created a "unique" patent-pending solution (hardware + software) that combines physics, material science, and data analytics to diagnose issues with physical assets such as machinery and predicts the "Remaining Time to Failure."
- World's only wireless sensor that can measure vibration, acoustic emission, surface temperature, magnetic flux, RPM, and humidity all from just 1 sensor
- On the cloud, two basic things are performed by artificial intelligence-based algorithms:
- Fault Characterization: Detects bearings, shaft, gears vanes and other structural faults with more than 95% accuracy
- Remaining Useful Life Prediction: Predict the remaining time to failure
- Summary of real-time computations of the data from the sensor is available 24 by 7 on a dashboard which gives the summary of the health of the machine, operational performance site.